The purpose of the West Midlands Thematic Improvement Networks are to:
- Focus on improving performance across the region.
- Share good practice, knowledge and support where required.
- Provide networking opportunities to enhance personal and professional development.
Those participating in the networks are encouraged to:
- Share learning with their colleagues.
- Explore different ways of sharing learning e.g. via WM ADASS website, e-mail, skype, and telephone.
- Attend periodic meetings and networks.
- Focus on using the networks to improve performance and practice in their own authorities.