Health 2.0 West Midlands
- Date: 4th December 2018
- Time: 12:00 - 16:00
- Location: See 'Further Information' link
- Cost: See further Information link
Health 2.0 is a global initiative that promotes, showcases and accelerates cutting edge and innovative technologies in health care.
Join us for the launch of Health 2.0 West Midlands
Birmingham Science Park
Faraday Wharf, Holt Street
Birmingham B7 4BP
FREE event, lunch provided on arrival
Health 2.0 is a global initiative that promotes, showcases and accelerates cutting edge and innovative technologies in health care. Through a series of conferences, ‘hack-a-thons’, and prize challenges, we bring together the best minds, resources and technology for compelling panels, discussions and product demonstrations, and more.
Health 2.0 West Midlands is part of Digital Health West Midlands, the regional digital innovation service provided by West Midlands Academic Health Science Network.
Health 2.0 West Midlands will give you the opportunity to:
- Rub shoulders with digital health stakeholders including, innovators, businesses, researchers, clinicians, developers, start-ups and entrepreneurs, and national and regional health authorities, academics and more
- Understand and contribute to the latest developments in digital innovation in health, patient care, digital healthcare technologies, big data and analytics, AI, wearable tech and engage with like-minded professionals from around the region.
- Join in showcases, and educating, and stimulating discussions around the latest cutting-edge digital health innovations.
- Connect with developers and businesses and make your ideas come to life.
- Identify signposting to further digital health innovation opportunities.
- Learn more about future collaboration with international chapters of Health 2.0, from across the world.
Help shape the future of the community
The first event will be the launch of Health 2.0 West Midlands, showcasing local, leading innovations that offer digital solutions. It will also give us the chance to hear what topics delegates want to be featured at future events, to shape Health 2.0 West Midlands.
Speakers include Dr Peter Lewis, clinical lead for Mental Health: Richard Westman, founder of Kaido; Tom Kawka, founder of Proxicon; and Stan Karpenko, founder of Give Vision.