The West Midlands regional account is a reflection of the work that adult social care teams have been undertaking to provide care and support for our communities in the region.
The April 2017 report included:
- ‘Regional Performance Managing Risk’
- ‘Strong partnerships with Local Government Association’
- ‘Risk Tool’
- ‘Sector led improvement; Tough love’
- ‘Plan on a page – 2016/17’
- ‘Case file audit; Adding ‘grit’ to peer challenges’
- ‘WM ADASS’s Top 10 achievements’
- ‘Improvement priorities for 2017/18; Looking forwards’
- ‘West Midlands councils’ individual balanced scorecards’
WM ADASS work programme, is supported by IEWM Associates
– a carefully selected pool of experts, with skills and experience to provide support in a range of social care priorities such as Care Act, Workforce, Commissioning, Mental Health and Health and Social Care Integration.
And the LGA’s Care and Health Improvement Programme via Ian James the Care and Health Improvement advisor for the region